Iprova is rapidly growing and to meet this growth we are looking to add to our sales team and hire a Business Development Representative who will be based in the UK or Switzerland.
The focus of the role is developing new business opportunities directly with large companies across Europe and the rest of the world. We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will be an essential contributor to the next phase of our growth.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven, solution oriented and commercially minded individual with a desire to develop their career in sales. The role will be focused on creating new business opportunities leading to Iprova expanding its already impressive client base.
You will be a self-starter able to generate and qualify new leads and, with the support of the Iprova sales and executive team, progress them through the sales pipeline.
The role will require a curious mind and the ability to conduct research on the issues facing large companies and identify suitable companies, target teams and individual’s with specific goals and problems. This research and a structured approach to outbound lead generation will enable you to reach out to potential new clients and prepare them for a conversation about the value Iprova can bring to them and their organisation.
• Work with business development team to develop and implement strategic prospecting campaigns.
• Research strategic accounts to map out organizational structure and relevant account information.
• Where appropriate qualify and select key opportunities.
• Create and execute outbound prospecting campaigns.
• Develop and manage sales outreach data base and automation tools.
• Work with marketing leaders to supplement strategic outreach campaigns and promote events.
• Provide management with weekly, monthly and quarterly activity results.
• Develop an understanding of relevant industry signals and other relevant information that match up with solutions Iprova provides.
• Work to meet defined metrics and goals.
Key skills and attributes
• Strong knowledge of / interest in technology, Intellectual Property and associated ecosystem. • High energy with a positive attitude • Strong work ethic. • Demonstrated self-starter mentality • Work well in a fast-paced team environment • Exceptional interpersonal, critical thinking, and communication skills • Professional and polished demeanour • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Experience with latest sales SaaS technologies (Salesforce.com, outreach, hubspot, Zoominfo, Linkedin, SalesNavigator etc.) • Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Passion for learning new technologies
What’s in it for you
- Real growth potential within a significant, established client base
- Exciting business area focus, ready for major transformation, with the Iprova platform centred on improving invention processes for large enterprises’ Intellectual Property, R&D and New Product Development teams
- Well-funded growth mindset company investing in marketing and business development capabilities
- Room to grow and develop in a global business development team
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a personal introduction to demonstrate to us how you are suited to this opportunity.
During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
We will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.