At Iprova not only do we invent fast, but we are also growing at almost the same speed! To support this rapid growth we are expanding our sales team by adding multiple Business Development Manager roles at our offices in London and Cambridge in the UK and Lausanne, Switzerland.
The focus of these roles is to help Iprova develop new business opportunities directly with large companies across Europe and the rest of the world. We are looking for enthusiastic people who enjoy communicating with others and who want to be part of our vision to make invention creation an accessible and widespread skill available to all.
We are seeking dynamic, driven, solution-oriented and commercially-minded individuals with a desire to develop their career in sales. The role is focused on creating new business opportunities leading to Iprova expanding its already impressive client base both through account management and account acquisition.
Join the growth story at Iprova
We are an exciting, innovative technology company enjoying real growththat has created thousands of inventions for our clients using our data-driven invention software in hundreds of areas as diverse as small modular nuclear reactors, mobile devices and shaving.
We are pioneering the development of artificial intelligence and other technologies which augment and enhance the human ability to invent. Working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan, our platform enables the products of tomorrow to be invented faster and more efficiently than has previously been possible. Already, all 10 of the world’s largest tech companies, including Amazon, Apple and Google, reference granted patents based on our inventions.
Not only do we help companies invent fast, we are also growing fast as we enter a new phase in the company’s development.
Some of our great benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Offices in London, Cambridge and Lausanne.
- Close association with some of the world’s leading universities and companies.
- A culture of curiosity, collaboration and continuous learning.
- And, of course, an opportunity to join our friendly and fun-loving team!
• Work with the business development team to develop and implement strategic prospecting campaigns.
• Research strategic accounts to map out organizational structure and relevant account information.
• Where appropriate qualify and select key opportunities.
• Create and execute outbound prospecting campaigns. Manage and grow existing accounts.
• Develop and manage sales outreach database and automation tools.
• Work with marketing leaders to supplement strategic outreach campaigns and promote events.
• Provide management with weekly, monthly and quarterly activity results.
• Develop an understanding of relevant industry signals and other information that match up with solutions Iprova provides.
• Work to meet defined metrics and goals.
Key skills and attributes
• Strong knowledge of Intellectual Property and the associated ecosystem • Genuine interest in technology • Experience of technological innovation is an advantage • Interest in AI and its application to creativity is an advantage • High energy with a positive attitude • Strong work ethic • Demonstrated self-starter mentality • Work well in a fast-paced team environment • Exceptional interpersonal, critical thinking and communication skills • Professional and polished demeanour • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Experience with latest sales SaaS technologies (Salesforce.com, Outreach, Hubspot, Zoominfo, Linkedin, SalesNavigator etc.) • Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Passion for learning new technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Real growth potential within a significant, established client base which includes many of the world’s best known technology companies.
- Exciting business area focus, ready for major transformation, with the Iprova invention platform pioneering the way large enterprises bring digital transformation to invention creation and more generally innovation – impacting the Intellectual Property, R&D and New Product Development teams.
- Well-funded growth mindset company investing in marketing and business development capabilities.
- Room to grow and develop in a global business development team.
Iprova is a mix of people and backgrounds, from very bright machine learning engineers and invention developers to pragmatic managers. Across this group there is a common thread – a desire to develop software products and services that enable the creation of inventions for the future with measurable business value to our clients. If you are looking for a company where you can explore, learn, grow and experiment in an environment that values you for what you bring, then come and have a chat with us.
Our management and staff excel at what they do and are the heart of what Iprova does. As a company, we are big enough to make a real difference to our customers, but still small enough to know each other well, have fun, be flexible and appreciate what each individual brings to the company.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your specific interest in the position and why you feel you will be suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Languages: English (Fluent)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: UK. Iprova has office locations in Lausanne, Cambridge and London, but we are happy to support our employees to work from home in other locations.
Start date: ASAP
During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance. We will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.