Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what interests you about the job and why you feel you will be suitable.
Iprova is looking for people able to create inventions using a pioneering AI-enabled data-driven approach. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative engineer or scientist to make inventions that will drive new products and services for world-renowned technology companies.
Iprova is a dynamic and fast growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and Cambridge, UK. We are working with some of the world’s best known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan to develop advanced algorithms that are able to bring creative and inventive intelligence to applications.
The first use case of our technology is in the area of creating patentable inventions: we have developed pioneering and world-leading algorithms based on Artificial Intelligence that are defining the very leading edge of this exciting new technology area.
We offer highly competitive packages and a high energy, creative and highly technical working environment. This hugely exciting graduate level role will provide you with the opportunity to use our pioneering software to create landmark inventions that will help define the products of tomorrow, while working with some of the world’s leading technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan.
You should stand out from your peers because of your outstanding broad and intuitive knowledge of electronic engineering and/or applied physics. We are working with our customers at the extreme leading edge of science and technology, and therefore you should be able to substantively demonstrate the ability to work at the very forefront of science and technology. Your intuitive technical knowledge may well stem partly from your genuine passion for technology, and it’s likely that you will have technically related non-work activities or interests.
- A first degree in a physical science or electronic engineering, with strong GPA or equivalent
- Industry experience working in technical design, product or Intellectual Property roles
- An ability to demonstrate a deep and intuitive understanding of your domain, and to apply this widely across many fields
- Creative and yet also able to accurately and quickly resolve and document highly complex technical ideas
- A genuine passion for technology, with non-work activities or interests that substantiate this
- An ability to communicate technically complex ideas in a straightforward and understandable way
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what interests you about the job and why you feel you will be suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.