Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Iprova is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and Cambridge, UK. We are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan to develop advanced AI-based algorithms that enable the products and services of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptively than ever before.
Every day we create inventions that help our customers to define new products and value-creating services in areas such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare and communications. Hundreds of patents have been filed by our customers on our inventions, and granted patents based on our inventions are cited by companies such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
We are seeking a full-stack developer to work with our talented team of researchers and software developers, and play a leading role in building the products on top of our state-of-the-art technology.
We’re looking for people with expertise in front-end and back-end development. This includes experience with web frameworks, RESTful APIs, databases, architecture design and some knowledge of DevOps. An interest in and knowledge of machine learning and Natural Language Processing would be an advantage but is not essential. This role will give you the opportunity to be exposed to them.
This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun yet focussed working environment. The role of full-stack developer requires the following skills:
● Contribute to the technical design and implementation of Iprova’s products.
● Build applications from back-end to front-end to deployment
● Integrate machine learning prototypes in production
● Co-Lead software engineering best practices to maintain code quality
● Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, machine learning or equivalent.
● 4+ years commercial experience in back-end development including RESTful APIs, databases, and software design.
● 4+ years commercial experience in front-end development including at least one web development framework.
● Solid knowledge of software best practices, algorithms and datastructures.
● Experience scaling systems, including databases and distributed computing.
● Experience with cloud services such as AWS.
● Knowledge in machine learning and Natural Language Processing.
● A passion for invention, technology and next generation technologies.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
Please note that we will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.