Iprova is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and Cambridge, UK. We are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan to develop advanced AI-based algorithms that enable the products and services of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptively than ever before.
Every day we create inventions that help our customers to define new products and value-creating services in areas such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare and communications. Hundreds of patents have been filed by our customers on our inventions, and granted patents based on our inventions are cited by companies including Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
This hands-on job is your chance to lead and execute Iprova’s marketing activities!
As Iprova’s marketing manager you will work in an exciting, high-energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment, and work alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun-yet-focused working environment.
• Ownership and implementation of the marketing plan.
• Work closely with the company’s sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
• Creation of sales collateral and other marketing materials.
• Act as the Iprova evangelist at key events and with the media.
• Prepare press releases and other texts (e.g. website, social media), and place these with target journals.
• Manage the company’s digital presence and direct programs to develop our social media reputation and recognition.
Experience & Skills
• Pro-active and dynamic approach to identifying, and the acting on, opportunities for promotion.
• A degree in a numerate subject and/or marketing related topic and/or relevant professional qualifications.
• Marketing experience in a leading technology or IP centric company.
• A proven history of successful demand creation through marketing initiatives.
• An ability to quickly understand and accurately – and simply – message complex technology concepts.
• Experience of marketing technology related products and software.
• Appreciation and knowledge of Intellectual Property and associated markets.
• Excellent written, communication and public presentation skills.
• Results oriented with a proven ability for timely delivery on agreed goals.
• A team player with the ability to work proactively on their own initiative.
• Initial selection.
• Invitation to prepare a press release and other collateral.
• 1st and 2nd interview in UK or Switzerland.
• Final interview in Switzerland.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in the position and why you feel you will be suitable to email@example.com.
Please note: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.