Machine Learning and NLP Engineer
Invent your future
Iprova is the company that is reinventing invention.
We’re pioneering a data-driven, artificial intelligence-enabled approach that enables the creation of valuable physical science inventions much faster and more disruptively than ever before. Our inventions are already helping to define the next generation of products and services at companies across the USA, Europe and Asia, such as Sony, Philips, DuPont and Panasonic. All of the worlds top 10 technology companies – including Google, Microsoft and Apple – reference our inventions in their publications.
Not only do we invent fast, we are also growing fast! Come and join our teams in Switzerland (Lausanne) or in the UK (London or Cambridge).
We offer an opportunity to enjoy diverse work locations
- Skiing and hiking in the beauty of the Swiss Alps within 45 minutes of our Lausanne office
- Buzz and energy in one of the world’s most vibrant capitals at our central London office
Some of the other great benefits include
- Flexible working arrangements
- Close association with some of the world’s leading universities, including EPFL
- Many opportunities for publishing papers
- Travel and conference attendance is actively encouraged, together with continuous learning
- And of course an opportunity to join our friendly and fun loving team！
Machine Learning and NLP Engineer
We are seeking Machine Learning and NLP Engineers to work with our talented team of researchers and software developers, and play a leading role in advancing our state-of-the-art technology.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate exceptional expertise in the use of advanced machine learning in tasks related to Natural Language Processing. Skills in deep learning, graph theory, data mining and automated knowledge extraction will be helpful.
This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies. We offer exceptionally competitive packages and a fun yet focussed working environment.
- Perform commercially focused research to make machine learning more applicable to physical science invention and, more broadly, human creativity
- Help specify and develop products for our customers based on our technology and research
- Use your skills to optimally meet our technology objectives. This will include determining the scope of the problem, evaluating with our team different solutions and then onward developing the best one
- Incorporate new fundamental research ideas into our development, extending the state-of-the-art – where needed – to meet our technology and product objectives
- Liaise with our researchers and software engineers to design and run experiments. This will include leading the design and evaluation of new algorithms as well as implementing known algorithms
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, machine learning or equivalent
- Proven, demonstrated and expansive knowledge of Natural Language Processing and machine learning
- Competent in relevant programming languages such as Python and C++ and/or Java
- Excellent knowledge of algorithm design
- Expertise in deep learning, graph theory, data mining and/or automated knowledge extraction
- Experience with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing
- A passion for invention, technology and next－generation technologies
Iprova is seeking multiple candidates for various positions.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.
- During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.