Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what interests you about the job and why you feel you will be suitable.
Iprova is looking for people able to create inventions using a pioneering, AI-enabled approach. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative engineer or scientist to make inventions that will drive new products and services for world-renowned technology companies.
Iprova is a dynamic and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and London, UK. We are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan augmenting their internal R&D efforts with our data-driven inventions.
We are using machine learning and natural language processing technologies to augment the human ability to invent. This allows us to track market, social and technology advances and identify if they have an inventive consequence in a certain area. This real-time information allows us to invent faster and more diversely than anyone else.
This hugely exciting graduate/PhD level role will provide you with the opportunity to use our pioneering software to create landmark inventions that will help define the products of tomorrow, while working with some of the world’s largest brands.
You should stand out from your peers because of your broad and intuitive knowledge of electronic engineering and/or applied physics. We are working with our customers at the leading edge of technology, and therefore you should be able to substantively demonstrate the ability to work at the very forefront of science and technology. Your intrinsic technical knowledge may well stem from your genuine passion for technology, and it’s likely that you will have technically related non-work activities or interests.
We offer competitive packages and a creative and highly technical working environment.
- A first degree in a physical science or electronic engineering, with strong GPA or equivalent
- A certain level of industry experience working in technical design, product or intellectual property roles
- An ability to demonstrate a deep and intuitive understanding of your domain, and to apply this widely across many fields
- Creative and yet also able to accurately and quickly resolve and document highly complex technical ideas
- A genuine passion for technology, with non-work activities or interests that substantiate this
- An ability to communicate technically complex ideas in a straightforward and understandable way
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what interests you about the job and why you feel you will be suitable to email@example.com
Please note: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
Please note that we will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.