Invent your future
Iprova is the company that is reinventing invention.
We’re pioneering a data-driven, artificial intelligence-enabled approach that enables the creation of valuable physical science inventions much faster and more disruptively than ever before. Our inventions are already helping to define the next generation of products and services at companies across the USA, Europe and Asia, such as Sony, Philips, DuPont and Panasonic. All of the worlds top 10 technology companies – including Google, Microsoft and Apple – reference our inventions in their publications.
Not only do we invent fast, we are also growing fast! Come and join our teams in Switzerland (Lausanne) or in the UK (London or Cambridge).
We offer an opportunity to enjoy diverse work locations:
- Skiing and hiking in the beauty of the Swiss Alps within 45 minutes of our Lausanne office
- Buzz and energy in one of the world’s most vibrant capitals at our central London office
Some of the other great benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Close association with some of the world’s leading universities, including EPFL
- Many opportunities for publishing papers
- Travel and conference attendance is actively encouraged, together with continuous learning
- And of course an opportunity to join our friendly and fun loving team
This hugely exciting graduate/PhD level role will provide you with the opportunity to use our pioneering software to create landmark inventions that will help define the products of tomorrow, while working with some of the world’s largest brands.
You should stand out from your peers because of your broad and intuitive knowledge of engineering and/or physical sciences. We are working with our customers at the leading edge of technology, and therefore you should be able to substantively demonstrate the ability to work at the very forefront of science and technology. Your intrinsic technical knowledge may well stem from your genuine passion for technology, and it’s likely that you will have technically related non-work activities or interests.
We offer competitive packages and a creative and highly technical working environment.
- A first degree in a physical science or engineering, with strong GPA or equivalent
- A certain level of industry experience working in technical design, product or intellectual property roles
- An ability to demonstrate a deep and intuitive understanding of your domain, and to apply this widely across many fields
- Creative and yet also able to accurately and quickly resolve and document highly complex technical ideas
- A genuine passion for technology, with non-work activities or interests that substantiate this
- An ability to communicate technically complex ideas in a straightforward and understandable way
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what interests you about the job and why you feel you will be suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
Please note that we will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.