Do you have a background in engineering or science?
Are you a creative, lateral thinker?
Are you inspired by the potential to help world-renowned technology companies deliver new products and services?
Invent your future
Iprova is the company that is reinventing invention.
We’re pioneering a data-driven, artificial intelligence-enabled approach that enables the creation of valuable physical science inventions much faster and more disruptively than ever before. Our inventions are already helping to define the next generation of products and services at companies across the USA, Europe and Asia, such as Sony, Philips, DuPont and Panasonic. All of the worlds top 10 technology companies – including Google, Microsoft and Apple – reference our inventions in their publications.
Not only do we invent fast, we are also growing fast!
What interests us in a candidate
You should stand out from your peers because of your broad and intuitive knowledge of engineering and/or physical sciences.
We work with our customers at the leading edge of technology and you will be able to substantively demonstrate that you can do the same.
Your intrinsic technical knowledge may well stem from your genuine passion for technology, and this will extend to your interests and activities outside of work.
- A first degree in a physical science or engineering, with strong GPA or equivalent
- A certain level of industry experience working in technical design, product or intellectual property roles
- An ability to demonstrate a deep and intuitive understanding of your domain, and to apply this widely across many fields
- Creative and yet also able to accurately and quickly resolve and document highly complex technical ideas
- A genuine passion for technology, with non-work activities or interests that substantiate this
- An ability to communicate technically complex ideas in a straightforward and understandable way
What you will be doing
This stimulating graduate/PhD level role will offer you the opportunity to use your scientific knowledge and creativity in combination with our pioneering software to create landmark inventions that will help define the products of tomorrow, in cooperation with some of the world’s most recognised brands.
What we offer
We offer competitive packages, performance bonuses and a creative and highly technical working environment. As we have offices in the UK (London and Cambridge) and in Switzerland (Lausanne) we offer an opportunity to enjoy potentially:
- Skiing and hiking in the beauty of the Swiss Alps within 45 minutes of our Lausanne office
- Buzz and energy in one of the world’s most vibrant capitals at our central London office
- At the heart of the world-renowned technology hub – and historical city – of Cambridge (UK)
(NB. This is a UK-based role but there will be opportunities to travel to other locations)
Some of the other great benefits include
- Flexible working arrangements
- Close association with some of the world’s leading universities, including EPFL
- Many opportunities for publishing papers
- Travel and conference attendance is actively encouraged, together with continuous learning
- And of course an opportunity to join our friendly and fun loving team!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV and a personal introduction to demonstrate to us how you are suited to this opportunity.
Acknowledgement: During periods where we receive very high numbers of applications, we will only reply to those we wish to advance.
Data Protection: Please note that we will only use the information you give us for recruitment purposes. By submitting your details to apply for a position, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information in strict confidence.
Strictly No Agencies: we have existing contracts with our preferred recruitment agencies and will not review speculative CVs from other agencies